360 Accounting Solutions, LLC
Fee Schedule for Tax Preparation Services.
The fee schedule is set by the average nationwide fees for services published by the National Association of Tax Professionals.
There will be no differentiation this year between geographical areas and individual states served. So, I will provide you with one list of fees for each form.
This list should only be used as a guide what your cost of tax preparation services will be. The fees will be adjusted according to the complexity of your specific return and the amount of out of pocket expenses, phone calls, text messages and other communications that occur during the course of filing the tax return.
Returns will be printed off and mailed to my clients immediately after the electronic acceptance message is received from the IRS. In the meantime, you will have a complete .pdf copy delivered to your inbox.
The pricing listed could increase or decrease without prior notification.
- IRS Form 1040 Individual $141.97
- IRS Form 1040 plus Schedule A $199.00
- IRS Form 1040 plus Schedule C $275.00
- IRS Form 1041 Fiduciary Return $440.00
- IRS Form 1065 Partnership Return $499.00
- IRS Form 990 Tax Exempt Return $549.00
- IRS Form 1120S-S Corporation Return $599.00
- IRS Form 706 Estate Tax Return $1049.00
State Tax Returns:
- Your State Tax Return if required $75.00
- Your non-resident State Tax Return $75.00
- Property Tax Refund (Minnesota) $45.00
- State Partnership Tax Returns $75.00
- State Sub S Corporation Tax Returns $80.00
- State Estate Tax Returns $90.00
Fees for additional individual Forms and Worksheets are available upon request. If you have any questions in regards to the
estimated final bill for processing your return, please ask.
This page is offered as a convenience to my clients and is not intended to be a commitment to the final invoice amount.